Names Searched Right Now:
Page 85 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
    Welcome teddybear! I think my sister in law found out the gender of her first kiddo at 15 or 16 weeks. It is possible to find out, but it's also more likely that they'll get it wrong. My SIL's was right (she was having a boy), but I've heard of more than one instance where the u/s tech told a family the wrong gender. My advice would be go ahead and ask if you want, but don't buy too much gender specific stuff till you have a later scan to verify ;-)
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Thanks whit32. I'm still torn if I will find out the gender or I won't, any advice?
    Teddy & Spence
    =

Samuel Crispin 'Sam' 09/10/10
    Expecting a grapette dd 03/11/13

13/05/08- The day I lost an angel, Joseph Spencer X

Ha ha, well we found out with the first, and we decided to not to find out this time. They have both been good experiences. We thought it would be easier to not find out with the second one (rather than the first) because we already have all our gear, and even some gender neutral newborn clothes that we used for our son. If this is a boy, I still have all my son's clothes, so we're in pretty good shape. If it's a girl, my mother and mother in law are going to have an awesome shopping spree ;-) Not knowing has definitely curbed my spending, so it's been a good choice for us economically. I do sometimes wish I knew simply for naming reasons, but it's really fun to tell people it's a surprise too. I can't wait to announce to everyone "It's a boy!" or "It's a girl!" :-) Good luck! I hope your scan goes well!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Thanks, hope your pregnancy goes well!
    Teddy & Spence
    =

Samuel Crispin 'Sam' 09/10/10
    Expecting a grapette dd 03/11/13

13/05/08- The day I lost an angel, Joseph Spencer X

Hubby would be quite happy not finding out the gender (2 more days!!!!) but i have to know. He's got a son from a previous relationship though so as he said, he's done this before and really wanted to find out when his ex was preggo, but this is all old hat to him so he'd like the surprise. I've agreed that when we have number 2 in a couple of years we'll have a surprise for that one. Hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt and when the time comes i'm ok with that!!!

Congratulations teddybear
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013