Names Searched Right Now:
Page 76 of 115 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
    Glad that the scan went well mill1020 Welcome Malk!

I'm expecting my midwife to arrive in about an hour or so for our appt. Leo is asleep so I'm just killing time until she gets here! I was meant to see her last week when I had my anti-d shot, but she couldn't make it in the end which was a shame. I had my glucose screening 2 weeks ago so I guess she'll have those results, but I'm assuming that since I've not heard from her in the interim, that it all came back fine. Looking forward to listening to baby's heartbeat and should also hopefully be organising my referral to the obstetrician today.

And since i've got it handy, I'll try and post a bump pic!
    http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/...psfa22a754.jpg
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Welcome malk! Congrats on the little girl, and on making it past the half way point :-)

Cute pic Rin! I hope your check up went well!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Thanks Whit

My glucose results were fine, nothing to worry about there. But the blood test showed my iron levels were a little low, so I've been given a prescription for some supplements. BP was 120/58, exactly the same as last time. Baby had a nice heart beat and was head down today. He still wriggles around a lot though so no guarantees there. My referral has been sent, but they don't tend to see you until closer to 32 weeks or so, so another few weeks before I get an appointment scheduled. My midwife said that if its possible she'll try to come along to that appointment with me, which is nice. Means we all get to discuss it together so we are all on the same page.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Welcome to the thread, Malk! I'm having #4, too, and having major guilty feelings lately about adding another child to the mix. Has this happened to you?
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

Thanks all, no, Mill, no guilty feelings though I sometimes feel we're a bit crazy as I finally got all my lot potty trained and sleeping through and now we're starting all over again. My 3 are so excited about the baby, I can't feel guilty. I'm sure yours will be fine - how old are they?
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.