Names Searched Right Now:
Page 67 of 115 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
    @whit32, yeah, we've rescheduled it for Wednesday, but I'm not very hopeful that it won't be the exact same thing again! This time we're going to try to get the babysitter to stay however long, and the appointment itself is earlier in the afternoon (he doesn't even take patients until afternoon). I'm so over this doctor. Thanks for asking. I'm jealous that you love your doctor!
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

Wow, am I ever surprised to be posting in this thread. My husband and I have been "not trying, not preventing" for about 6 or 8 months, after having been married for almost 6 years. I have not been tracking anything, just getting it on whenever we felt like it (which is often). Well, about a week before my period was supposed to start, my breasts began to feel VERY tender. After three or four days, they were noticeably bigger. Felt some crampy sensations, which I usually don't get until after my period starts. So last night, three days past my start date, I took a pregnancy test and saw that + appear, clear as a bell.

I thought about setting up some cute way to tell hubs, but I can't keep a straight face and he knew something was up about five minutes after I came out of the bathroom. I told him to close his eyes and hold out his hand, then gave him the test. I was lying there hugging him, and I could feel him trembling from head to foot, it was so sweet and endearing and I just started boo-hooing all over the place while he hugged me.

I haven't told my family yet, I WILL get their reaction on film! I am so scared and excited and emotional! At work today ( I test hearing and fit/sell hearing aids) a man told me about his adult daughter who has had a stroke and a brain clot, and I almost started bawling. No morning sickness yet, I'm rubbing on Magnesium oil and drinking plenty of water so I hope that helps.

Anyway, congrats to all of you pregnant ladies, I can't tell you how excited I am to be joining you.

Peace and love for all!
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

Congrats mrstoon!! Yeah I had always thought I'd come up with a cute way to tell DH, nah, I just ran out of the bathroom jumping around and that was pretty much a giveaway. I hope you come up with the perfect way to tell your family though!

libbyj...I feel the same way trying to keep up on who’s due when!
    …I’m also a big list nerd and so DONE with work for today that I needed a little project. I only went back a few pages so I’m sure I missed people and don’t have everyone’s dates, so please copy-paste and add as you all see fit.

Whit: Surprise, July 1
    Lineska: Girl, July 7
    Rin: Boy, July
    Alfiejoe: Girl, August 5
    Libbyj: Boy, August 11
    Sixpomegranateseeds: Girl, September 2
    Mill1020: Boy, September 11
    Rosebyanyothername: TBD, November 23
    Velvetcrush: TBD, November 26
    Joyfulmomto8: TBD, November 28
    Niteowl: TBD,
    Uselesskitty: TBD, December 13
    Mrstoon: TBD, December 25
    Violetindigo: TBD, December 26
    Carolinedanielle: TBD, December 26

I think we have a holiday season berry baby boom!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Awesome round up, Lineska. I talked to my mom on the phone earlier, first words out of her mouth were, "so did you start your p yet?" I had told her I was PMSing last week. I hope my "uhhhh...yes?" Was convincing. She's basically psychic so I doubt I fooled her.

So many holiday babies! Were any of you born around Christmas? W as it difficult having birthday parties at that time of year? I wonder if anybody does "half birthdays" for xmas babies, like a party in the summer where they get presents and cake and a party, then a smaller one around christmas time with no birthday presents? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    Congrats mrstoon!! Yeah I had always thought I'd come up with a cute way to tell DH, nah, I just ran out of the bathroom jumping around and that was pretty much a giveaway. I hope you come up with the perfect way to tell your family though!

libbyj...I feel the same way trying to keep up on who’s due when!
    …I’m also a big list nerd and so DONE with work for today that I needed a little project. I only went back a few pages so I’m sure I missed people and don’t have everyone’s dates, so please copy-paste and add as you all see fit.

Whit: Surprise, July 1
    Lineska: Girl, July 7
    Rin: Boy, July
    Alfiejoe: Girl, August 5
    Libbyj: Boy, August 11
    Sixpomegranateseeds: Girl, September 2
    Mill1020: Boy, September 11
    Rosebyanyothername: TBD, November 23
    Velvetcrush: TBD, November 26
    Joyfulmomto8: TBD, November 28
    Niteowl: TBD,
    Uselesskitty: TBD, December 13
    Mrstoon: TBD, December 25
    Violetindigo: TBD, December 26
    Carolinedanielle: TBD, December 26

I think we have a holiday season berry baby boom!
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

Lineska- thanks for the list, that was great!

My sister is due July 3rd and I have a sister in law due in May and two cousins due, one in may and another in July! It is crazy all the other people I know too, besides family, who are pregnant! I had two good friends who just delivered this week! oh, and my doula is pregnant too! So many babies! I love it! I can't wait to meet my little guy, and the first half of this pregnancy just flew by but now it is feeling slow, lol! I think I need to officially hand over my son's bath time to my hubby though. 24 weeks, getting bigger, and bending is hard, lol!