Names Searched Right Now:
Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
    alfiejoe: my doctor hasn't done the actual measuring yet either. She does sort of feel around before listening to the heart beat, so I kind of figure she's checking fundus size then. Pure speculation, but you figure with the number of pregnant women they see, they can probably get a pretty good estimate (at least enough to know everything looks good) without busting out the measuring tape.

More BFP announcements! COngratulations ladies

@alfiejoe; I only just had my fundal height measured at my last appt when I was 25w4d, and only because we were discussing how at my anatomy scan baby was measuring about a week ahead of dates. I don't think my m/w usually measures that early, but I suppose it will be different depending on your provider.
    I have my glucose challenge on monday (ugh!)
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Hello I'm new, don't know how to work this appreciate if someone showed me I'm eight months pregnant!

@coco_belle, welcome, and I hope you have a great rest of your pregnancy. As far as posting on this thread, there isn't really much to know except that we're talking about pregnancy-related things.

In other news, I'm excited to announce that we've finally picked a name for #4 (thanks to all the helpful suggestions from the Berries)! Barring any delivery room surprises, he's going to be named Zachary Allan.
    Mom to James Daniel (10) William Joseph (9), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (1)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Claire, Sally, Adele, Anne, Cecilia, Serena (Seri), Audrey, Rose, Naomi, Maisie, Kate, Rosetta, Lucy, Linnea
    Thomas, Paul, Henry, Miles, Arthur, Samuel, Seth

DH's "approved" list:
    Alison (Allie), Claire, Seri, Naomi, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas ("maybe")

@mill1020, Hooray for choosing a name! Zachary Allan is great We're still mulling over names this end, but I think a front-runner is beginning to emerge! In all likelihood we will take 2 or 3 options with us and make a final decision when we meet the little guy.

@lineska, When they palpitate your tummy, they'll also be checking which position your baby is lying in to get a better idea of where to place the doppler. Last time my midwife had to pretty much hold bubs in place with one hand while she held the doppler in the other so that he wouldn't roll back and make it more difficult to get the heart rate!

@coco_belle, like mill1020 said, its all pregnancy related stuff in here, and you seem to have figured out how to create and publish a post, so I guess you're on the right track.
    Hope the pregnancy brain isn't getting to you too much as you seem to have been both 6 months pregnant and 8 months pregnant in the same day.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe