Names Searched Right Now:
Page 54 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    It finally cracked 75 degrees here today! So I pulled out some summer clothes and had a major "Oh wow, I'm having a baby in three months..." moment. Winter layers were still doing a pretty good job of hiding....no hiding today. 27 weeks so really, shouldn't be too surprised, but I feel like a growth spurt + warm weather = going from slight bump to BUMP overnight.

mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday my ultrasound was normal!! One tiny baby with a strong heartbeat... measuring 6 weeks 2 days (A few days off from what I thought...) So thankful, all looked well!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Got a positive pregnancy test yesterday! I am very excited but nervous. I have had some bad luck in the past and I have got my fingers crossed! So far it seems I will be due Friday, December 13th, 2013. Thirteen is my lucky number so I am hoping it will bring me luck! (I even have a black cat named Thirteen, hehe)
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf

Congrats uselesskitty and congrats joyfulmom!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday my ultrasound was normal!! One tiny baby with a strong heartbeat... measuring 6 weeks 2 days (A few days off from what I thought...) So thankful, all looked well!!

Congrats!

btw I love the quote in your signature!
    Mama Bear to Serenity (gone January 17th, 2011) and Luther Wolf