Names Searched Right Now:
Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
    Because I felt like making a list...here's the last several pages of who's chosen to find out, let me know if I missed anyone or just add on...
    alfiejoe: girl
    libbyj06: boy
    lineska: girl
    mill1020: boy
    rin: boy
    sixpomegranateseeds: girl

velvetcrush, It's hard. I'm a ball of anxiety about most things, just so scared of something going wrong, every time I went to the doctors office I felt like I was going to throw up waiting to hear if everything looked good. I don't know if I have any brilliant advice as I'm still nervous many days, but just focus on one day at a time. You're over halfway to the 12 week mark! Pray if you're religious, come up with a calming mantra, anything that will give you a sense of having a little bit of control over the uncontrollable. Take care of yourself and remember that the vast majority of those little twinges will be perfectly normal and 6 weeks for a lot of people is still early for morning sickness. I hope you have a great first appointment!

I have my glucose test, rhogam shot, etc... on Monday. Almost third trimester which is unbelievable-- the first trimester felt like years and the second felt like about five minutes.
    Last edited by lineska; April 9th, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to tell you, that after about a week of not feeling well, I took another HPT., and to my shock it came back positive. Went in and had my blood drawn yesterday, I just got a call from the nurse, and my number was 17,696. I go in next week for an ultrasound. This is right on the heels of a very early m/c so I am cautiously optimistic. Lord willing I will be due November 28. Prayers are appreciated!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

You'll be in my prayers! Congratulations and best wishes to you!!
    Mama to my dear little bear <3

Prayers for a healthy Thanksgiving baby, joyfulmom!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

Thank you ladies
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa