Names Searched Right Now:
Page 49 of 115 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast
    I'm not sure if I posted this already but I'm very sorry for your loss, @grecianurn.
    Mom to James Daniel (9), William Joseph (8), Elise Marie (7), and Zachary Allan (baby)
    http://letterstoauntkay.blogspot.com/

TTC #5
    Serena (Seri), Amy, Diana, Kate, Adele, Georgia, Audrey, Lucy, Linnea, Clara
    Thomas, Henry, Orin, Arthur, Samuel

DH's "approved" list:
    Seri, Amy, Diana, Lucy, Kate/Katie/Katherine, Audrey
    Thomas, Martin ("maybe")

Well ladies, we found out today it is another boy! So now I don't have to worry about my girl name dilemma I was having! Can't wait to meet Avery Daniel Alexander in August! Hoope everyone is doing well!
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Congrats libbyj! Avery is so sweet, and very nicely matched with Cuyler.
    A friend of mine just had her second boy and I've been positively swooning over her big/little brother photos this morning. So adorable!

Congrats Libbyj!

We found out last Monday that our #2 is another boy as well Although I have the opposite issue with names! My Girl name (well, the first name) was all but nailed down, and I hadn't really thought much about boy names!
    At least we still have about 16 weeks to figure it out!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Congrats rin! I can't believe how fast the second trimester is going by...15 weeks to go here and that suddenly sounds so soon!