Names Searched Right Now:
Page 48 of 115 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast
    Thanks!!! I'll have to look into those! He's started talking a lot, and it's helping. And he has a guys weekend next week with his family. His cousin and his wife lost a set of twins at 14 weeks 2 yrs ago. And they're talking. And he kept me up till midnight talking last night. (He's not a huge talker, so it's significant.)

I think I'll be stopping by the books store tonight!!! Thanks again.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

@emmabobemma - I just saw your Audiobook comment. That's funny. But reading seems to be the only thing my brain can stay focused on! I'm on my 3rd books since this started last Friday. (too bad my brain won't focus on my job.)
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

grecianern: condolences on your loss. If it helps at all to know, I experienced a similar loss in September (at 6 weeks), and amazingly conceived again only 6 weeks later (a "not-trying-not-preventing" moment). We are now 20 weeks with a healthy boy. I know from this experience that even a subsequent, healthy, much-loved pregnancy does not and cannot "replace" your lost one, or magically "fix" your feelings of grief and loss. However, it helps to know that getting pregnant again is more than possible, and that it can and hopefully will be a happy and healthy one next time around. best wishes to you & your family at this difficult time.

Exciting news I felt baby move tonight! One day before 20 weeks. It was funny it is pouring out and I had to have ice cream so waiting in line at dairy queen I felt her move just a bit. I guess she wanted a mint oreo blizzard too =)
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Aww, yay for first movement! I'm jealous--all our local Dairy Queens are seasonal. Every few days I start whining to DH about why they arent open yet... Yes it may be 40 degrees outside but I want a blizzard something terrible!!

This baby seems to love doing flips -- so we alternate kicking up high and kicking my bladder and what I imagine must be my cervix, youch. We saw her flip over twice during the last ultrasound so not too unexpected. (Look out, 2020 Summer Olympics...haha). Scheduled my glucose test and rhogam shot after my appointment this morning and realized that's my last appointment in the second trimester...feels like the last several weeks have flown in comparison for earlier weeks, hoping that keeps up!

How's everyone feeling?