Names Searched Right Now:
Page 47 of 115 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
    grecianern,
    I hope everything goes well for you! (((hugs))) to you and your husband.

Quote Originally Posted by alfiejoe View Post
    Someone asked earlier on Valora, we say va-LOR-ah
    Thank you for clarifying that!
    I think it's beautiful!

Thanks so much, @lovebeingmommy.

Does anyone know of any sites or any resources for my husband? i'm managing, barely, but he's having such a hard time and there aren't many resources out there.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

I'm so so sorry for your loss, Grecianurn. Nature can be f***ing brutal sometimes. I really hope you feel better soon.

I went through something similar a couple of years ago. My husband had a hard time because he was trying to be supportive and take care of me, and he didn't give himself the space to properly mourn. I think it's harder in a way for the person who's not having the physical experience of the loss, because there's a disconnect. It just takes time. If your husband is really in a bad state, it might make sense to seek out a therapist, if only for a few sessions. It helped me to name my ghost-baby (Nathaniel) and to pray and thank him for his very fleeting presence in my life. You will learn something from this, as awful as it is. It brought my husband and I much closer. There's a book by Pema Chodron, called "When Things Fall Apart." It's not specifically about miscarriage, but it's very wise and comforting. I believe you can get it as an audiobook too, if you don't have the energy to focus on reading.
    Take good care.

I love, love, love the book "Empty Cradle, Broken Heart." There is a chapter in it specifically for men. I've read this book countless times and recommended it highly to anyone who's had the misfortune to need it.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq