Names Searched Right Now:
Page 44 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 ... LastLast
    We are having a GIRL Daphne Valora =) she was a butt and showed us her butt for about 15 minutes before we could figure out what she was. Most definitely her father's daughter =)
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Congrats alfiejoe! I remember that name post from awhile back, Daphne Valora is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    Congrats alfiejoe! I remember that name post from awhile back, Daphne Valora is gorgeous!
    I agree! Daphne Valora looks lovely!

Could you tell me: How do you pronounce Valora?

'va-LOR-a' [or 'VAL-or-a' (Is the voiced emphasis on the 2nd or 1st syllable?)

congrats alfiejoe on a girl! rin, I hope you can find out next scan what your little one is! We are finding out the gender in about 2 weeks. Right now, we are considering doing something a little more special to announce the gender, with photographs and such, but we aren't sure. Part of me really wants to do something fun but then the practical side kicks in and says, "Just send a mass text so everyone receives it at the same time" or "what if the u/s tech is wrong and it comes out the opposite?" I know that probably doesn't happen too often, but ya never know! Anyway, those who found out, did you do something special or just tell people!? Need some advice!
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

So I had my 8 week ultrasound this afternoon.

And there was nothing in the sac. Everything had stopped at 5 weeks, 3 days. No baby.

I'm a mess. I have a D&C scheduled for Monday.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~