Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    Congrats alfiejoe!
    It's hard not too worry, especially in the 1st trimester. I have a dating scan booked for tomorrow afternoon, which I'm both excited & nervous about. Worried I'll see something other than a healthy wee babe. Hopefully I'm just psyching myself out and all we be perfect. We have twins in our family, so there is also the making sure that there is just one in there!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

6 weeks today! It's been two weeks since I got my BFP! The "morning" sickness hit that day and has been sporadic ever since. It feels like it is intensifying a bit though. I usually don't feel sick in the mornings, but today and yesterday I did. Usually I get "afternoon/evening" sickness. It hasn't been too horrible yet, but it doesn't feel good either!

I've been stuck home with my 15 month old for almost 2 weeks. He is teething(and gets quite miserable, fever, cough runny nose) then he got a bad chest cold which the cough is still hanging on, and then his tooth popped through and another has started coming in. Then today he woke up with the stomach flu!! Ugh, this has been a miserable two weeks for me! I get very stressed when my little man is sick. I am really hoping I don't get this stomach flu! Someone recommended elderberry syrup to us and my husband had some frozen that he had picked this summer and made up a batch this morning. We are all taking it and hope it helps! 4 weeks and 2 days until my first appointment! It's going slow, especially with all this sickness and stress! But we are so excited for this little baby and cannot wait to see it on ultrasound on the 15th of Jan.! Good luck to everyone and hope things are going smoothly for all!

I had my ultrasound this afternoon, one little beating heart baby They gave me a disk with the screenshots of the scan, but to be honest you can't really see much! I'd forgotten what a torture it was to drink the litre of water then not be able to pee until after the scan. Yikes!

current loves

@ Lineska: Thanks! This is our last child so I really stressed over the last name we'll ever get to use on a child and all the other names I won't get to use lol. But I can't think of the baby as anything else but Gemma Hermione. It's particularly cute when my 4.5 year old says the baby's whole name

@ rin: The water thing confuses me. I've been told to drink 32 oz before the appointments, but my best friend never had to for either of her pregnancies. She goes to a different doctor in a different city, but still, I thought it was common practice. Anybody else hear of that?
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole* Fleur Josephine

@gigi: The instructions on my booking form said that for pregnancies 10 weeks and under to empty your bladder 1.5 hours before your appt, then to drink a litre of water/juice and then hold til after the scan. For pregnancies of more than 10 weeks I think the instruction was to just not go for the hour before your appointment. I also though it was common practice to have to drink and then hold.

I'm 9w2d today, so will have the NT scan in about 3 weeks, hoping the bladder isn't so tortured for that one!

current loves