Names Searched Right Now:
Page 39 of 115 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast
    congratulations lineska! Glad everything checked out.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Congrats Jersey Grey and Lineska! So glad to hear happy stories and healthy babies.

Waiting impatiently for my 20 week ultrasound - 2 weeks to go.

@grecianern- I don't have diabetes but both of my pregnancies have had cravings. Almost like clockwork, as soon as I get pregnant I start craving fast food and take-out. Now, I realize how horrible those things are so I don't give in often, but I do start cooking a lot of homemade hamburgers and french fries. Hopefully your cravings will ease up by your 2nd trimester. Mine did.
    My aunt also can't give birth naturally because she has a deformed pelvis, so it's a blessing that c-sections exist for these types of situations.
    @alfiejoe- That is weird that people would doubt you. Don't take it personally. I didn't show with my first until around 5 to 6 months.
    @libbyj06- How exciting! When you're pregnant, I think it's hard not to get overly emotional about almost everything especially the birth. So I'm glad you are going to get some great news soon!
    @jersey_gray and lineska-Congratulations!
    @blade- Haven't seen Babies yet, but it's actually in my movie queue on Netflix. It sounds interesting.

So we visited the birth center the other day, which I was extremely nervous about since hospitals cause me to feel panicky and tense even when I'm not on a pregnancy emotional high. But the midwife we met really calmed any of my fears and we decided to go with them. They don't have a labor time limit so I feel a lot more comfortable erring on the side of coming in early, so hopefully that will limit the possibility of giving birth in the car. Now that that decision is made, I feel a lot more relaxed.
    Also just switched Eldon's crib to a toddler bed, and he's doing really well with it. *sniff* My boy is growing up.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

I know I am not here often, but I did want to let you all know with great saddness, I lost our baby. Started spotting this past Sunday, and by Monday was bleeding heavily. Thankful that I was very early, and the miscarriage is without complication (I have to go in one more time for blood work next week). Humbled and thankful for the joy our tiny little one brought us, for such a short time. Thank you to those here who shared in my joy.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Congrats Jersey on your little guy and also to Lineska for your little girl!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Marcel * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Josephine Adele * Lena Josephine* Lorelei Nicole