Names Searched Right Now:
Page 36 of 115 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
    blade I love that you have joined nameberry and have such an active and knowledgeable role here helping/advising so many nameberries. I hope you stick around for a long time. You are like a breath of fresh air. I think I can say on behalf of the other berries we NEED your input, so don't hold back, keep on keeping on in your unique blade way!

rollo

Thanks! Enlightening. And how did I not realize that Ponijao was a girl? So cute, either way!
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

thank you rollo, that is really very kind. I only wish I had joined earlier after lurking for so long.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    blade I love that you have joined nameberry and have such an active and knowledgeable role here helping/advising so many nameberries. I hope you stick around for a long time. You are like a breath of fresh air. I think I can say on behalf of the other berries we NEED your input, so don't hold back, keep on keeping on in your unique blade way!

rollo
    Indeed, and agreed
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

My first delivery was nothing like i expected. I never wanted an "at home" birth. I'm a planner and I love lists.
    But my birth plan was really simple - go in, give it a try, have the the epidural if I wanted it at the time, have a healthy baby, go home. It went like that... except I had to add an emergency c-section.
    After which i was told that i can never have babies naturally. My pelvis and uterus tilt in opposite directions and not in the normal tilting directions. Go figure. After such a dramatic and traumatizing experience for all involved, it is such a relief to know that I won't have to worry again. That I can choose a hospital and go in with a plan for a c-section. I won't be surprised, or exhausted or an emotional wreck. I'm almost looking forward to it.

I hit week 6 today. And it still feels unreal. I'm not really sick at all (thank goodness). As a diabetic, my sugars are all over. I go in on Friday for a regularly scheduled appt, so we'll talk about insulin vs. meds then. I'm exhausted to the point of ridiculousness. And the only things I seem to actually want to eat involve noodles (ramen, thai, low mein, spaghetti), flour tortillas, beef and seafood. this baby is going to be unhappy when I can't satisfy a few of those cravings. I never had cravings the first time, so this is strange to have preferences.
    I need to get back to exercising and stretching. But I had a procedure on my toe... so I am out of commission for a bit longer. But I am feeling muscle aches and pulls right under the incision scar from my laproscopy in November - so I have to start stretching these muscles.
    So... I am so anxious for the 8 week ultrasound. I think that will definitely solidify the reality for me. Just waiting now.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~