Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    just popping into say congrats to all you lovely ladies, I'm due in march & it gave me a shock to see you describe us in the other thread as due in only a couple of months - cannot believe how quickly its gone, only feels like yesterday I was at the same stage as you all are now. Good luck with your pregnancies!
    Mum to Jude Michael

I'm due in April and I'm only halfway through my pregnancy. Just remember a few months is still a long time lol! I am quite thrilled for all the newly pregnant mamas on here! Congrats!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine

I'm due July 6th with our third babe (seventh pregnancy, I have had several early losses while building our family). I have to pay a $524.00 SOC, then the rest of my care is covered (I'm in the US), at least that's what the doc's office said. I have to pay for my progesterone prescription as it's not covered-$107 dollars for 30 pills. When I had private insurance through my husband's work with my two daughters pregnancies, each pregnancy/birth cost us a few thousand dollars. Already ten weeks, glad to be almost out of the first trimester! Today I've been so sick I've spent the day on the couch.

Congrats jersey gray! I hit ten weeks today and the first tri must be getting in one big last hurrah, feel the worst today that I have so far. Luckily I work from home and have spent the day with my laptop under a blanket on the couch. Blech.

vintage moon, it does seem like yesterday you all were announcing your pregnancies! Of course youre all more than welcome to chat on here too but it looked like your winter berry baby boom thread was still going strong as well. Have you found out boy or girl? And gigi, I adore your girl's name! Just beautiful.

Confirmed yesterday that I am pregnant, only 4 weeks along, so due about mid-August =) Very excited, nervous that I'm only 4 weeks, kinda terrified I am going to do something to miscarry. I took ibuprofen yesterday with out thinking for my migraine, woke up today freaked out and looked it up. It said in the 1st trimester can lead to higher chances of miscarry. Having a small panic attack until I saw if you had already done it, the chances are still very slim that anything would happen to the baby. So trying to relax and just not do that again.
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda