Names Searched Right Now:
Page 27 of 115 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
    @sixpomegranateseeds, yay for seeing baby again so soon! I have my anatomy scan on the 21st.
    @alfiejoe, awesome! Hope you and DH get to celebrate your good news today! I don't know if I'd be able to stand it if my DH knew and I didn't! So sweet he wants to surprise you though.

Chiming in on the name talk since I was in worry-limbo for a little bit there... we're set on middle names but still throwing around lists for firsts. Girl's mn will be Josephine for DH's great grandmother Josefa and boy will be Frederick for my grandfather. First names we're focusing on names that are spelled/said roughly the same in Polish and English which narrows our options quite a bit.

On a sidenote, who else is psyched for girl scout cookies? My friend's daughter won the jackpot by asking for my order!

Love Josephine and would totally use it but our last name is Joseph....first name last names are hard lol. Oh I bet that does narrow down the list!

UMMM YES! My DH ordered 3 boxes of thin mints!!! I can not wait!
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Oh, wow, girl scout cookies! Ummm... those sound delightful! I don't remember the name of my favorites. the ones with the coconut caramel stuff on them!? So delicious and I dont' think I know anyone who is taking girl scout cookie orders right now!

I set up a consult with a new OB. I'm hoping to find one that's more VBAC supportive. I am just not feeling like the one I am seeing now is going to be as supportive as I will need and has too many restrictions. This OB I will be meeting is an hour away so not the most convenient location but will be well worth it if I find one who is completely supportive of me. This has been a big stress for me and I am almost 14 weeks and hope to have all this settled soon so I can have some peace of mind! So I will be making big lists of questions to ask and bases to cover these next two weeks!

Ok, I found my boy theme nursery!!! Here's the link!

http://www.ontobaby.com/2012/10/naut...vy-and-yellow/

I LOVE it! I am so into vintage stuff and this is perfect! This will be hard to do if we wait to find out gender! I'm sure it won't look exactly like this but I love these ideas!
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

that it super cute libbyj06!!! We are officially finding out the fender March 7th! Well, DH is, he has his heart set on surprising me. Super sweet but I'm sooo not patient, I'm that person who wants hints for all gifts and surprises. But I love that he wants to do something special like that for me <3
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda