Names Searched Right Now:
Page 26 of 115 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
    Should be getting the results today or tomorrow. Checked at my lunch no call yet =/ I know chances are small but would feel better knowing for sure. But I have my next check up this week and assuming I will be getting testing done and then more waiting... yay at least after this appt. we will have a date to find out the gender =)
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

Fingers crossed you hear today! The waiting is the worst.

Had a talk with my DH today and he really, really wants to wait til birth to find out the gender. Before when we talked about it he said, "I'd like to wait, but I'm okay with either way." Basically, he was leaving it up to me. But today he was singing a different tune, lol! He said he would like to see baby right when it comes out and be the one to tell me if we have an Avery or Claire. I thought that was really sweet. I was wanting him to do that if we waited but I was happy he seemed to want to do that for his enjoyment too! So right now we are planning on waiting but I know its going to be so hard. My sister found out just a few hours ago she is having a boy! Our first is a boy so I'm dying to know if we are going to have the first girl grand baby this time around!!! I know it will be worth the wait! I know my family will be so ticked we are waiting but oh well! They are also going to be ticked when we send a text to say baby is here but don't give them all the info! We would like to call our immediate families and tell in person which I'm sure we won't be able to do right away! Its more fun than just sending a mass text to everyone!

I love reading everyone's updates! My NT scan is scheduled for Feb 19 - I'll be 12 weeks. So excited to see my baby again
    Baby girl due September 2, 2013!

Guilty pleasures: Anastasia Isadora/Isidore Nicodemus Persephone Darrow Opaline Aurelia Chloe Mirabel Camelia

Yay the 5th disease testing came back negative =) I have my appt. tomorrow I will be 14 weeks and 3 days! No ultrasound but excited to check up and make sure I'm still doing well. The most exciting part is setting the next appt. since in only 4 more weeks we get to find out boy or girl!!

On the funny side of that my DH wants to find out and surprise me later lol I think it's sweet but I'm not sure I can wait =)
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda