Names Searched Right Now:
Page 19 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    @ rin- Sorry, just noticed that you are from New Zealand so you may not have Craigslist.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

@anajo -- no worries we have a similar website set up here, but it can be difficult to get a good deal as so many people use it and the really good stuff gets snapped up very quickly, or sells for more than I want to pay! I think its also nice to see the product in real life, and test it out a little then maybe search and see if it turns up online.
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Moss l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe

Is anyone else having pains right under the ribcage area? My friends who have been pregnant say its the muscles growing in that area, but already? I mean baby is way lower and not very big at 13 weeks. I'm just feeling like taking a deep breath shouldn't be borderline painful.

On expensive baby stuff we are pretty lucky we have a surplus store very close that gets shipments often and every 20 days the item is reduced by a percentage. So instead of thrift shopping (ours over here are just as much as a brand new item) we are playing the game of waiting until it's at a price we can pay.
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda

No muscles "grow" anywhere during pregnancy. In fact they somewhat atrophy as the rectus abdominus-- the 'sit up muscles'- are split and stretched and do very little towards supporting an upright posture. Your back muscles do all that work instead, which is why most pregnant women have chronic back pain.

Instead you might be experiencing diaphragmatic irritation as everything is somewhat shifted around by the growing uterus. If your intestines or liver is pressing up against the diaphragm, it will cause a bit of local irritation. You might also feel a strange, deep pain in your shoulder blade area as well, which is referred pain from this area.

I wish I could say it gets better, but it often doesn't!
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

Awesome...I got the back pain down too yay..... lol my poor husband is freaked out every time I rub my back or ribs or hips or stomach...mhmm i guess I really wasn't ready to be feeling uncomfortable so quickly. I really thought I was pretty much just when you get bigger. Oh well, glad it is normal. Thanks blade
    I'm Alix Louise
    Wife to Skyler James since 4/28/12
    Mommy to Daphne Valora since 8/02/13

When we have another
    Boy : Sebastian, Jasper, Edgar
    Girls: Sonia, Matilda