Names Searched Right Now:
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115
    Well, its Thursday morning here, which means it must be Weds night where you are, Mill.

Sending positive thoughts your way for a smooth labour and delivery, Good Luck
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Heath l Fern l Eva l Blythe

Avery Daniel Alexander was born on August 1st at 10:04 p.m., and on his Daddy's birthday(also has his daddy's name in the middle) My labor was about 11 hours and I got my natural unmedicated vaginal after c section! It was awful and amazing, lol! I had two hours of pushing and a third degree tear so my recovery has been hard and extremely painful, just like my c section, but getting to hold him right away and knowing I pushed him out was worth it and I would not have chosen another c section over this even though it has been hard! Hopefuolly one of these days I will get internet back at home and be on more and so I can read through the threads and catch up! Hope all is well with everyone!
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Congrats Libby!!!!!!!!
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Well done libby! Congratulations on the arrival of your wee man
    I vbac'd almost a month ago, and had an episiotomy (ventouse), and also had a 2nd degree tear. I found the location of the wound worse than the section, but my gosh recovery is so much faster!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Heath l Fern l Eva l Blythe

Congratulations Libby! Glad you got to do a VBAC. And how cool that he was born on his dad's birthday! I hope this first month has gone well for you!

Mill, how are you doing?
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me