Names Searched Right Now:
Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 ... LastLast
    Hey Momberries.

I just wanted to come back and say that my placenta moved up to a safe location so I don't have to worry about bleeding to death or anything else horrible like that (any more than the next person). So I don't have placenta previa anymore, which is awesome. Now we just have to settle on a name for our little man. I hope everyone is having a complication free pregnancy.

@skylark, that's great news Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, and good luck with the name search!
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Ché l Omri l Fern l Celia l Orla

Aww, Rin, I love the name Ronan! And it flows really well with Alexander. I hope your first week home is going well!

@skylark- Yay! That is awesome news! When are you due again? I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly, and you find a name you love! Boy names are so hard. Good luck!
    Wife to Jordan.
    Mommy to Everett Callan, born 2010 and Callie Sage Eilonwy, born 2013
    and 2 fur babies: a male standard poodle named Shasta, and a female Australian shepherd named Scout.

If you have any questions about PCOS, infertility, ectopic pregnancy, or Cystic Fibrosis testing, please feel free to message me

Thanks, ladies. I'm about 7 months right now, due in October.

Right now we like the first name "Andre" and we haven't decided on a middle name yet. I've been obsessing on baby names for the last decade and my husband seems like he doesn't care as much as me, which is better than being too pushy I guess. He keeps saying stuff like - "I don't want to think about this right now." Ha. We're running out of time. Oh well. I'm just happy my baby and I are healthy for the moment.

Andre is a good strong name any important men in your life you and hubby have thought of honouring in the middle name?
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013