Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 115 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Pregnant 2012-2013

Seems like there were a lot of recent announcements in the TTC thread, so starting up a new one of these.

I had my first doctors appointment yesterday, only 6 weeks along so I wasnt expecting much, but we saw the little grain of rice and the heartbeat! As DH said, "Things just got real!" Still feel so anxious about getting through the first trimester, but it's definitely feeling "real" now.

How's everyone doing??

lineska- I just posted in the TTC thread asking if there was a thread where those of us who were involved in the TTC thread can post our pregnancy updates. I think this would be a great thread to keep going so we don't clutter the TTC with our pregnancy news. I feel it may be inconsiderate to those still trying? Please, those who are expecting from the TTC join us!

I am only 4 W 3 days right now. I haven't even called to schedule my first appointment. I already had a yearly physical appointment scheduled for Dec. 13 with my OB/GYN so I will just check in with her then and schedule my first OB appointment on my way out. My OB does the first appointment at 8 weeks which is basically just seeing the nurse and getting all the physical/medical history down. We also have an ultrasound at 8 weeks to check out the little babe and hear the heartbeat on U/S. I'm guessing my appointment will be made for the 1st or 2nd week of January depending on availability. Can't wait to see our little one for the first time! Feeling nauseous tonight and can't sleep.

libby, my thoughts exactly...time to move off the TTC thread and I also didnt want to tag on the other pregnant thread since those ladies are due in only a couple months. Hope some of the others who recently got their BFPs will join us over here. There were quite a few over the last couple months!

I had my second appt today (got in super early because my cycles are so irregular, they wanted to get a better idea when I was due) and today my due date was moved up to July 8. Hooray for gaining an extra half a week! So now I'm 9w3d and will cross the 12 week mark on Christmas Eve which is really happy. Still nervous all the time, but doctor said everything looks great so feeling a bit better.

Still pretty lucky on the nausea...my stomach feels a little "off" all the time, but haven't actually gotten sick once. Gasoline smell and dill are the worst, I can't even eat pickle relish because I can taste the overwhelming DILL, haha. I'm positively exhausted, a bit dizzy in the morning, and a bit queasy in the evening, but that's about it so far.

Awhile back I had a running joke with my best friend who kept asking when I'd be having a baby that I was waiting until Kate Middleton did...well, oops, I accidentally made good on that one! I'm dying to find out just how close our due dates will be...

Hi everyone, I haven't been on the TTC thread, but just found out I'm pregnant and due 3 August. This is technically my fourth pregnancy, as I have a 3-year old daughter and 2 miscarriages, so this first trimester is a really anxious time for all of us. Unlike the 2 losses though, I've felt incredibly nauseous and headachy since 2 days before I missed my period - I had no noticeable symptoms with those, and with my daughter the morning sickness didn't kick in until 6 weeks exactly. So I'm feeling hopeful that high hormone levels are a good sign, and just waiting for my first ultrasound in 2 weeks to get reassurance.

Congrats to both of you, lineska and libby!

Congratulations right back at you, punkprincessphd!
    All your symptoms sound like a very good sign-- sending you lots of crossed fingers and happy thoughts that you see a healthy little guy in 2 weeks!