Isa
    Isadora (means gift of Isis)
    Mavis
    Flora
    Fauna
    Nynaveve
    Egween
    Felicity
    Last edited by lovelywren; November 17th, 2012 at 11:58 AM.

So many good ones already mentioned, my first thoughts were Juniper, Aspen, Aurora, Stella, Persephone, Pheonix, Camellia, Athalia...sorry for repeats!

Evelake is originally a Welsh king, spelt Afallach, but the anglicization is so much more lovely. He was a very minor legendary character, who had something to do with Joseph of Arimethea bringing the Holy Grail to Britain. So the pronunciation isn't "Eve-lake" but rather ev-ah-lake. (Strictly, it would be ah-vah-chluk, with the Welsh dribbly double-l, but I think ev-ah-lake is much better).
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Lyra
    (a constellation name taken from the lyre of Orpheus. It contains the star Vega and could make a melodic choice for a parent interested in music, astronomy, or mythology.")

I honestly thought about it because you said "wintery" and "Orpheus" and someone else mentioned "Aurora Borealis" it all made me think of Lyra from The Golden Compass.

Woah, you guys rock my socks off! Thank you so so so much, lots of names have been added to our list!

tk: We love Elbereth, Nienna, Valinor, Tigraine and Rhiannon!

sugarfoot: Vespertine is beautiful, it's been suggested before, but it's definitely on our list now. It really gets more beautiful everytime I see it.

sleepyshassha: Ooooh, that list is like a really really great goodie-bag! We added 30 of them to our list, do good job! I absolutely adore Myristica, Tinkersnow, Aventurine, Stellaluna... the list goes on and on! Thank you!!

malk: Lumikko! So cute! and Eirawen is gorgeous, and Eirlys too.

emmabobemma: Nightingale is so amazing! and Kestrel too. Verdigris is super pretty, but gris means pig in norwegian...

entangler: Altalune is stunning. (I don't really care that Uma used it for one of her how many names, I doubt a lot of people will remember anyway.) I also love Marigold, Starling, Temperance and Magnolia.

christabel:Lausanne, Avonmora, Morgana and Morwenna are amazing!

bunny: yeah, Everild is still in the running. Her name will sound kind of like a superhero though...

lovelywren: Fairlight is on our middle list, maybe we'll move it. Ceridwen, Fionnualla, Merrily and Nessa are all beautiful! Eowyn is stunning, and I love the character, but maybe a little obviously LOTR? I don't know...

lindseymae: I love Phoenix! So cool.

maggielee: Lyra is gorgeous, I'll add it to the list.