Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Please help!

That is a huge melting pot of cultures!

I think in the US, of all countries in the world, carrying an idiosyncratic 'ethnic' name would be the easiest. Your own name, Gia Michaela, is 100% Italian, yet you are also Greek, French and Nordic. How do you feel about that?

Is your partner's surname Indian? Is he "Akira Banerjee" or something like that? Just curious if the surname will be Indian or Japanese or hyphenated both-- whatever its origin, I think you can safely rule out a first/middle name from that particular culture, as it will obviously be represented.
    Blade, MD

XY: AR
    XX: CVN

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Myrra * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Maysan _ Iman / Altair _ Fahd _ Faraj _ Khalil _ Najid _ Rafiq _ Tariq

My favourite Japanese name is Sayuri and its pronounced the way it looks!

'Jess' Jessica Emily Faith
    Living down under...
    Australian/German/South African/Scottish/English/Irish/Romani
    Elsa: Mystical, magical, completely unique, baffling and all her own

Ronan: Spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Other considerations
    Mary Belle - Conrad - Elaina/Elena? - Jonas