Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please help!

I believe it's just Hana, but it is pn the same as Hannah.
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah

Hana is pronounced Haa-na, as in latte, whereas the first 'a' in Hannah rhymes with ant. At least here in the US, maybe not in Britain/Australia.

I LOVE Hana, but it's his (Akira's) sister's name.
    Gia Michaela, 22 and obsessed with names

No kids yet

Orion, Blake, Oscar, Frederick, Jonah, Ezekeil, Colton, Maxwell, James "Jamie"
    Scout, Jubilee, Isabella, Alexandrie "Alex/Alexa", Kylan, Annabel, Mireille, Emily "Emmy"

Maybe Nina? I think Nina is a Japanese & Italian & maybe Estonian name so it works for both, works in America, travels well & is really sweet!

There must be other names that overlap?

Also maybe you can give him total control over the middle name & you can pick the first (since he is probably getting the surname too, no?)

Yes, he will be getting the last name.
    Gia Michaela, 22 and obsessed with names

No kids yet

Orion, Blake, Oscar, Frederick, Jonah, Ezekeil, Colton, Maxwell, James "Jamie"
    Scout, Jubilee, Isabella, Alexandrie "Alex/Alexa", Kylan, Annabel, Mireille, Emily "Emmy"