Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Aspiring writer in need of a name

Not only am I naming a soon-to-be daughter, but also the character in my latest novel attempt! She's tall, has a younger brother called Isaac Epvard, and needs a name. Octavia is possible, I love Tavi, but she isn't an eighth child. Something long and regal with loads of nickname options would be ideal.

Phillipa, Beatrice, Ophelia, Eleanor, Dominique, Cornelia, Alessandra, Valentina, Anastasia, and Natalia came to mind. Hope this was what you were looking for!
    ~ Sadiya Hope & Wendy Monroe ~ 10/18/08 ~
    ~Phillipa Ellen Gray~ 2/14/13 ~
    ----
    | Louise | Helena | Carmen | Eileen | Rose | Vesper | Bridget | Lourdes | Jane | Katia |
    | Phoenix | Peter | August | Felix | Bennett | Dimitri | Xavier | Mack | Ty | Walter |

I like Octavia. It does mean "Eighth", but Thomas means twin, and is everybody named Thomas a twin?

Other suggestions:
    Juliana
    Violetta
    Lavinia
    Carlotta
    Adelina
    Monica
    Seraphina
    Genevieve
    Felicity
    Bellamy
    Iridessa (If you don't mind repeating initials.)

Good luck!
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

Names don't have to be given based on meaning. Maybe Octavia is used to honour a relative born in October instead, if you want a meaning. Or the 8th of a month was the parents' wedding anniversary.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Thanks! I like loads of these, but can you think of any good nicknames for these?