Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Josh Hershey - Slightly more athletic, but less interesting.
    Laurel - 21 - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

Mary Gomez- Quiet with only Emma as a friend. Has a mysterious yet quircky appeal that intrigues Derek/Josh. Very shy and bookish.

Emma Knight- Bubbly, vivacious, and sultry (compared to Mary.) Loud mouthed and opinionated. Probably a cheerleader.

Derek/Josh Hershey- No matter if you go with Josh or Derek he's still sounds like the classic All-American-Boy with dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a football scholarship in his future. Like @starshinemum, I think of Hershey's cholcolate.

I think these names could use a bit of spunk (they're all two syllables and a tad plain) but if you feel that they suit your characters then go for it.
    -Athena
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I agree on the Hershey chocolate referrence if I am to be totally honest.

Mary Gomez - Hispanic, dark brown hair and brown eyes. Quiet, old-fashioned, simple and creative.
    Emma Knight - Blonde hair, blue eyes. Talkative, out going and popular. Sarcastic.
    Derek Hershey - Besides the chocolate, I agree that he's a football player.
    Olivia <3

Good Luck!

Thanks for all the suggestions! Now I need help to improve their names, any suggestions are helpfull! The only one I'm not changing is Mary Gomez, but I need help trying to figure out a full name for her! What I have so far is either Mary Elizabeth, Estefania _______* Mary, or Marisopa!

*Need suggestions for first middle name!

What do you think if I changed Emma's last name to Ward?