Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BERRIES, i need your help!

I originally wrote Sophie as my character's name but, I'm feeling a different about the name because the only nicknames you could get out of Sophie is. Soph, Sop, I mean it's cute name that sort meshes with her love interests name, Noel. Her sister's name are Spencer and Melissa. Thoughts? Should I keep Sophie? What other nicknames would you come up with?

Spencer and Melissa are sisters on pretty little liars.are you sure you want to do that.also Sophie is fine but I'm so bored with it...pick something else

Quote Originally Posted by bluesparrow5684 View Post
    Spencer and Melissa are sisters on pretty little liars.are you sure you want to do that.also Sophie is fine but I'm so bored with it...pick something else
    I forgot to mention I'm writing a fanfiction for Pretty Little Liars. oops, my bad!
    I was sort of thinking Natalie but, that'll be too matchy for Noel. Also, Chelsea.
    If I'm on this account that means my other account was accidently locked up again.

Spencer and Melissa seem more like brother and sister than sisters to me. I'm a Sophie and over the years I've got Soph, Sophs, Sophski, Fee, Sopha (like sofa), as well as names more unrelated to my first name. You don't massively need a nickname, I mean her love interest can call her things like babe, sweetie, love or whatever and her sisters can just call her Sophie or Soph, or something from childhood, like Titch if she's much shorter than them.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

Quote Originally Posted by essjay View Post
    Spencer and Melissa seem more like brother and sister than sisters to me. I'm a Sophie and over the years I've got Soph, Sophs, Sophski, Fee, Sopha (like sofa), as well as names more unrelated to my first name. You don't massively need a nickname, I mean her love interest can call her things like babe, sweetie, love or whatever and her sisters can just call her Sophie or Soph, or something from childhood, like Titch if she's much shorter than them.
    Thats pretty much what I was thinking. I'm only going to add that Sophie is already a nickname(for Sophia) so do you really need a nickname for a nickname? Just a thought.
    Boys: Maxwell, Bennett, Oliver, Elliott and Archer.

Girls: Rose, Juliet, Aria, Cora and Scarlett

Sorry for any random spellings. I'm probably on my nook!