Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    if Phaedra is indeed a boy, I actually don't think it's bad on a boy...lol Fits with Astala well.
    Current Favorite Names
    ♀ Monet | Monroe | Celsius (MN) | Malachi | Chai | Iowa
    ♂ Celsius (MN) | Monroe | Andrew

Phaedra is, I believe, a Greek girls name. To the best of my knowledge, Phaedra was married to Theseus in the Greek myhtology, and means "bright".
    I didn't really expect anything less from her, afterall she is called "Peaches" herself (and has the sisters, "Fifi", "Little Pixie" and "Tiger Lily"). Astala is actually a quite adorable name, and at least the names aren't as silly as "Bluebell", "Mowgli" or "Pirate"
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Oh I love the name for a girl, it doesn't sound very masculine to me.

I love Phaedra... for a GIRL.
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I love the name! It definitely fits in with the clan. However on a guy only a celebrity, celebrity spawn, or someone uber rich could pull this off though.
    Last edited by new; November 26th, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
    Renaming myself ... still on the search for "my name"

Current Favourite: Guinevere Daphne
    Names Under Consideration: Renee/Renata (reborn/rebirth); Vivian (life); Lucia/Lucinda/Lucy (light)
    Guilty Pleasures: Tavi, Sunny, Carmen
    Names I Don't Like: Ann/e, Rose, Elizabeth