Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tully & Tipper

Quote Originally Posted by nono View Post
    My first impulse was that Tully was male and Tipper was female, likely because I associate it with Tipper Gore.
    This, except I couldn't remember Tipper Gore at all, just read the name and it felt feminine to me, and seeing this made me realise where I subconsciously knew it from. Tipper sounds like Pippa as well, which is probably another way it sounds feminine to me.

Tully reminds me of Sully or Gully, nicknames for boys I know called Sullivan (well, that's his surname) and Gulliver (a first name), so it cries masculine to me.

Honestly not a fan of either, and I wouldn't be surprised to see either name on either gender as they're both unusual enough to not lean either way.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

They both feel unisex to me. I thought girl - girl when I read the headline, though.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Winifred Snow ● Gwendolen Isabeau Fawn ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Polaris Fey

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I think they could be either male or female, but they are nms (except I would consider them for pets-- I would definitely name a dog Catullus with Tully as a nn).

I think both are feminine sounding.
    under construction

Tipper and Tully sound like names from a book.
    berry combo results
    copy the link into your internet

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d47y3juii5a5ko3/berry%20combo%20summer%202014.pdf?dl=0