Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 17th, 2014 at 10:07 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

saracita00: WOW, what a list!! I love being able to peruse so many options ^_^ My favorites are Devereaux (so dashing!), Rowan (long time woodsy fave), Valiant, Riordan, Remy (as a nickname for Remiel), and Tristan. I'm also liking Boaz, Cerulean, Quillan, Dalziel, Wystan, and Perrin or Perion. I will definitely check out those websites you mentioned for more details!

I suppose my husband's taste could best be called practical. It isn't that he hates all my choices, but he doesn't think they're practical for a baby. He loves them for a fantasy or sci-fi character, but not in "real life." Whereas I feel like our kids are born into a world that stifles their creativity and imagination, and that we SHOULD inject some fantasy and some magic into "real life." And one way to do that is to give a child the sort of name that makes them wonder about the book it came from, or the meaning behind it, or at the very least gives them their own unique identity, apart from the John Smiths and Jane Does. But that's just my own personal soapbox, and I don't love these names as part of a crusade or anything. I just think if I love a name, the fact that it's imaginative is a plus rather than a minus

Your sibset is fantastic! Peregrine is one of my favorite names, I love Evie as a nickname for Reverie or Everleigh, and of course you know how I feel about Caspian. I'm so glad to hear you think Caspian, Zion, and Solomon go well together! They're definitely my ideal sibset Thank you so much for all of your comments and suggestions!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Socrates. How about Nikolai for the first name? Maybe you could use it for a middle name..or Tesla even if you don't use Nikolai as a first name.

lmkh: Hubs might actually go for Caspian Tesla...Nikolai Tesla is one of his heroes, and he actually suggested Tesla jokingly at first. I was surprised because he's normally so against naming a child after anyone famous. I did some research into the name, and the actual meaning is something like "carpenter" or "woodcutter." Do you think it works with Zion Nathaniel and Solomon Fable?
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Caspian Tesla, Zion Nathaniel and Solomon Fable are just about the coolest brothers ever!