Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wow, so many good suggestions!!

spunkiedoodle: I love Titus! Definitely going to mention that one to Hubby. Malachi we have talked about as a sideways reference to Malcolm Reynolds nn Mal from Firefly. I'm on the fence about Ezra, Felix, and Lysander, will ask Hubs for his opinion. Bartholomew may be getting a bit too long, as we have a double-barreled last name. I love the name Othello, but his character and actions in the play are not what I want my son to be modeling his behavior after, you know? Homer is out because of the Simpsons, Uriah because of unfortunate associations, and Eustus because I hear "useless." Thank you for the ideas!

entangler: I LOVE Auberon. love love love. Perhaps the second time is the charm! Also a HUGE fan of Lucius, which I don't think I've tried on my husband yet. Caspian Lucius is excellent! I also like Cedric, August, Cicero, Sterling, Frost, Yarrow, and Eli. I like Socrates and Leopold, but I can tell you now my husband will flat veto both of them. Darwin I would not use, and Artemis only on a girl. Thank you for giving me so many different options!

lori: I love Saber and Thor, and I really like Fox. I have a suspicion Hubs is going to veto Thor, but seeing as how that's one of his favorite superheroes, perhaps not! I am not a fan of Rio...I would be more inclined to just go for River. Royal and Noble are good strong names, but they're not for me. Thank you for the suggestions!

name-guru: I think all the cool genes in my family went to my brothers But unusual is definitely what I'm going for! Caspian Archer has been tossed back and forth, but neither of us really LOVE it. I'll have to try out Atticus on him when we talk about Felix! I like Jasper, but they both have that -asp sound. And Caspian Noah was my first choice, but my husband thinks it's too nautical because of the Caspian Sea. I think Rigby, Jax, and Parker are more trendy/hipster than we want to go, but I love that name list you suggested! I think those ancient Romanesque sorts of names fit right in with my husband's preferences!

emmabobemma: I would LOVE to push the envelope! I'm all about envelope-pushing, and Caspian Silver is a thing of beauty! I'm almost afraid to mention it to my husband...maybe I'll start out with Sylvain or Sylvano to get him thinking in that direction. Genius idea!

ottilie: so nice of you to drop by! ^_^ Sparrow is my most favorite of your suggestions. And I hadn't thought of Magus! Perhaps it is the perfect compromise between Magi and Magnus... I will definitely be giving that one a go. I love Melchior, Leopold, and Nemo, but they are all vetoed...Nemo would have been our choice, I think, if it wasn't my ex's name. We both acknowledge that we love the name in all it's Latiny, Jules Verne, Nightwish glory, but sadly it will forever be tainted by the association. We cannot use Corentin or Drake because our last name starts with a K, or Marlowe because it was my dog's name. I will have to try him out on Prospero and Celadon!

Thank you all again! I am so excited about the list of possibilities ^_^
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

sleepysessha

Thankyou so much! Is this your first baby? I might be able to find a name that matches any siblings?

Hi name-guru! No babies yet Hubs and I are actually still on BC until he graduates from college, but we have been talking about children in earnest lately...I think we might start TTC as soon as he's out!

We've been discussing names for YEARS but the first one he ever said he loved was Caspian, so I'm all excited now and trying to find the perfect middle! Possible future brothers are Zion Nathaniel and Solomon Fable. I struggle a lot more with girls' names, so I'm not sure about potential sisters. Hope that helps!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Oh, whoa, you're ex was called Nemo? That's so cool... not for your naming process though (I love Jules Vernon!). I'm glad you liked some of my suggestions (and of course I dropped by, after all the help you've given me!) and if you need more, just yell! Caspian Sparrow is super cool, I think!