Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which surnames would fit these characters (Casey and Tristan)?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Casey Keen

2 20.00%
  • Casey Kemp

6 60.00%
  • Casey _______ (other: please post suggestions)

1 10.00%
  • Tristan Laska

1 10.00%
  • Tristan Lovell

7 70.00%
  • Tristan Scheinberg

0 0%
  • Tristan Scheinfeld

0 0%
  • Tristan McCarthy

3 30.00%
  • Tristan Accorsi

0 0%
  • Tristan ________ (other: please post suggestions)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Another Surname Poll: Casey and Tristan

I decided to put these two together, since with Casey I've narrowed it down to two.

Casey (male) is a rebel, a rocker, a daredevil and a flirt. If you want a good idea of what he looks like, look up the model Alex Evans. He resents any kind of authority and is very annoyed that his best friend Simeon (who he calls Sim) is always trying to please others. He is a spirit, though, and he was actually born in 1950, but died in 1969, so in a way he's still nineteen, even though technically he's in his sixties. He now embraces all things modern.

Tristan (also male) is almost the complete opposite of Casey. First of all, he's living. He's about 16, and he's a bit of a prep. He dresses very stylishly but conservatively, plays soccer, does very well in school, and really looks up to his dad. He has an enormous crush on Britta Fairchild, a shy girl from school who's a bit older than him, but he won't admit it because he doesn't think they "fit" together. He has piercing blue eyes and curly blonde hair. I guess a good idea of his look would be like Austin Robert Butler...

Please choose one surname for Casey and one for Tristan. Thanks in advance!
    Saoirse Foxglove Eponine Cecilia Muirenn Eidelweiss Yvaine Theodosia Snowdrop Aphrodite Gwenllian Rose Greer Belinda Roisin Antigone Snow White Fantine Edwina Judith Nightingale Isabeau Noor Poinsettia Sansa Loveday Winifred Bernadette Sybil Françoise
    Jude Perrin Heathcliff Enjolras Griffin Alexandre Hugo Evelyn Meriadoc Horace Coinneach Aslan Silas Hadrian Ismaël Erwann Draco Renly Rowan Flick Diarmuid Paris Waldo Ludovic Cecil Peregrin Snapdragon Oswald Iver Campion

I find Casey Keen to be a lot of "ee," so I went with Casey Kemp. For another short, sharp last name, you might consider Casey Kerns or Casey Quinn.

I think Tristan Lovell sounds best. As with Casey Keen, Tristan Schein... seems to repeat that -an/ein sound in an awkward way. An Italian last name wouldn't immediately put me in mind of a fair, blue-eyed guy, so I didn't jump for Accorsi. I think Laska and McCarthy are all right, but I thought Lovell flowed better. I think my thing about McCarthy might be that it still feels tied to McCarthyism. Perhaps Tristan Macalister/McAlister, Tristan Macanna/McCanna, or Tristan McTavish would be similar?

I voted for Tristan Lovell and I would like to suggest a middle name for Casey, as I don't like last names and first names that start with the same sound.

Casey Evans
    Casey Halcum
    Casey Daniels
    Casey Endler
    Casey Zeller
    Brietta Markie Auburn, teenage name nerd
    Jubilee Olive Tamsin • Scout Alice Ophelia • Gia Margaret Pearl • Iris Evangeline Dove

Mario Cordell Isaac • Remy Jonah Drake • Aubrey Dominic Schuyler • Caleb Julian Pierce