Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Local Names:

Birth announcements where I live:

Isabella Darlene and Addilyn Sheila (twins)- I've never heard Addilyn before, and their middle names must be family names because they don't seem to go with the style of their first names at all.

Addie Grace

Griffin (brother of Graham)

Ashlynn (sister of Brayden, Cassidi, and Riley)

Jaydin Xavier
    Can't get enough of these right now:

Avilyn, Aldine, Clara, Dane, Ellis, Elise, Eden, Emerson, Grey, Hadley, Lydia, Lane, Lux, Marina

Dane, Ezra, Everett, Finn, Flynn, Finley, Grey, Jameson, Jude, Lennox, Oakley

Funny, we just met and Addilyn (not sure on spelling) at the playground a few days ago. First time I'd heard it, and she was maybe 2 years old.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

My local announcements are always... well... here they are. (I did not include a lot of names like Rebecca, Lucas, Annie, etc. This is what's left)

The not so good...
    Ariella and Briella (twins)

Jaxen
    Jrayden
    Iizabelluh
    Lots of Olivias, Chloes, -aydens, Isabellas

The interesting...
    Cypress
    Salinger

The good (to me)
    Savannah
    Celia
    Selah
    Lola
    Adrianna
    Harrison
    Quinton

r_j, if you don't mind my asking- where do you live? in the US, and if so what state? Some of those are awful- Iizabelluh!? Jrayden?
    Can't get enough of these right now:

Avilyn, Aldine, Clara, Dane, Ellis, Elise, Eden, Emerson, Grey, Hadley, Lydia, Lane, Lux, Marina

Dane, Ezra, Everett, Finn, Flynn, Finley, Grey, Jameson, Jude, Lennox, Oakley

I am in the U.S. in the Midwest, but I found these in my home state of Michigan (still "local" to me I guess even though I moved!) It's really bad for a name nerd.
    Before I started looking at the birth announcements, I would always think posts like this on nameberry were made up. No WAY are parents naming their kids these names! Oh, I was wrong, wrong, wrong.

I am hoping Jrayden is a typo since there were so many Jaydens and Braydens?