Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: which do you like best, and why?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guinevere Elaine

18 19.57%
  • Vivienne Elaine

40 43.48%
  • Genevieve Elaine

34 36.96%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

two weeks left- current top 3

Thanks all to those who commented on whether Emerald worked as a first name. Despite the generally positive feedback, we are leaning more conventional. We will use my mom's name Elaine as a middle, and have three first names we like

Guinevere Elaine
    Vivienne Elaine
    Genevieve Elaine

Somehow the V is striking a chord with both of us. Which do people like best, taking into consideration big sister Roxanne Rosemunde (middle also family name) and last name pronounced as Saddler.

I think Guinevere is the most evocative and interesting and powerful. Genevieve is fabulous too, but I dislike how it flows with Elaine. Vivienne Elaine might have the best flow, but it's the least substantial imo.

I vote Genevieve. Roxanne and Genevieve sound great together. I think Genevieve sounds great with Elaine and your last name. Guinevere is a great name but I find the ending rhymey with your last name. I also love Vivienne but the matching ending with both Elaine and Roxanne gives me pause. I also think Vivienne is a tad less spunky than Roxanne. All solid names though. Good luck!

I love the nn Vivi so that swayed me.

Love, love, love Genevieve Elaine. I've been loving Genevieve lately, though.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George