Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unusual first name for first child?

Zido Isaiah is my first child and planning for more. Kind of screwed myself by naming my first child something different but i would not change it for the world!Just need some help on deciding names! Girl names are kind of harder for me to choose but I found 2 that I love. Middle names are another issue help!!

Boy:
    Zephyr Eben
    Zane Alonzo

Girl:
    Zaylee
    Zea

I really like the name Zane, but I don't think that you necessarily need to feel pressured into using another Z name unless you really want to.

What about Eben Zephyr? that's lovely!

I'm not super fond of either of your girl choices. I know a Xia (Z'eye'-uh).
    I love Zara though.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Zane Alonzo i prefer over Zephyr Eben. As for the girls name, have you considered Zola, Zenith, Zara, Zora or Zinnia? For a middle name, since your first born has the middle name of Isaiah, how about picking another top 100 biblical name as a way to ground the first name? Like perhaps, Sarah, Madeleine, clare or even Rose or Colette?

I personally like Zea Clare, Zoe Clare, Zola Rose, Zoe Madeleine and Zara Madeleine.

Another boys name you might like is Zander or even Zecharius and Zeke. I think Zecharius Henry sounds nice as does Zane Oliver and Zander Charles.

Also, there are other unique names that begin with underused 1st letters, like Z.
    Q - Quentin, Quinlan, Quincy, Quimby
    X - Xavi, Xander, Xanthos
    Y - Yves, Yardley
    O - Octavius
    I - Ignatius, Inigo, Indigo, Isidore

Unique names with underused 'cool' letters:
    Genesius, Peregrine, Percival, Aloysius, Casimir, Ulysses, Ianto, Iowan, Enoch, Aled and Absolum.

Unique names with the letter Z in them : Lazarus, Laszlo, Ezra, Ezekiel.

Unique girls names with 'cool' letters:
    Ivy, Elspeth, Siri, Pemberly, Imogen, Ione, Dixie, Winifred, Isaline, Ianthe, Iolanthe,
    Domino, Persephone, Quenby, Qorianka, Xanthe, Ysabeau, Ottoline and Annika, and Umbria.

Good luck!
    I'm really loving

~Lorelei ~ Clarissa~ Victoria~ Rose~ Miranda~ Faith~ Hope~Honor~ Eve~ Abigail~ Harriet~ Agatha ~Charlotte

Sebastian ~ Maxwell ~ Adam~ Oliver~ Hugo~ Theodore~ Luke~ Milo

Out of your options I like Zane Alonzo for boys and Zea for girls....

As for middle names
    Zea Claire
    Zea Patience
    Zea Ruth
    Zea Vivienne
    Zea Lily

Some other names you might consider

Boy:
    Zale
    Yeats
    Zachariah

Girl:
    Vesper
    Zahara
    Zeline
    Zinnia
    Xanthe
    Wisteria
    Zelie
    Yara
    Yveline
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

How about Zooey for a girl? I like Zane! Also, perhaps Azalea for a girl?
    under construction