Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cecilia

30 68.18%
  • Celine

14 31.82%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cecilia or Celine

I love both names and whichever does not get used as a FN will definitely become an MN. I have generally favored Cecilia in the past but Celine is slowing winning my heart over. I need help deciding. Which do you like better and why?

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

Celine. Cecilia has never really appealed to me, but I find that Celine has a much prettier meaning and image IMO.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

If you are pairing these names together my preference would be Cecilia Celine, it has a nicer ring to it I think. She'll have a song with her name in it and I'm a big fan of Simon & Garfunkel
    Girl Names
    Quinn/ Seraphin/ Serenity/ Athena/ Ellora/ Phoenix/ Alexah/ Aurora/ Zaphira/ Ellenora/ Zaphira

Celine is clean cut and sounds 'clear and bright' to my ears. Where Cecelia sounds a little stumbly.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF

I love Cecilia, but spelled Cecelia. I like Celine too, but it reminds me too much of Celine Dion... I prefer Selena/Celina.
    Favourites at the moment ♥

Leah, Scarlett, Sophie, Claire, Vivian, Madeleine, Evangeline, Selena, Gillian, Nina, Mila, Heidi, Isla, Hazel, Annabelle, Lydia, Celia, Violet, Genevieve
    Elias, Eli, Dominic, Thatcher, Graham, Noel, Nolan, Chase, Mattias, Dean, Cole, Blake, Daniel, Ash, Rhys, Julian, Callum, Kieran, Aidan, Ronan