Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elise Arietta?

Elise Arietta?

I think I have officially decided to add Elise to my girls list vs. Eliza.

What do you think of Elise Arietta? I am thinking Elise Arietta Lynae for the full combo (Arietta honors my sister Arielle, and Lynae is my younger sisters middle name.)

I also like Elise Arietta Joy
    Mom to Cuyler Reese Holcomb and anxiously awaiting Avery Daniel Alexander in August 2013!

Girls: Claire Elisabeth Louisa, Sophia Adelaide Kate, Elise Madeleine Joy, Zoe Anneliese Jayne, Juliet Amelia Rose

Boys: Asher Morgan James, Morgan Everett Nathaniel, Weston Jude Elias, Gabriel

Love it! I'm not a fan of two middles in most cases.

Arietta is stunning!
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

I love Elise, and Arietta is super pretty too! How do you pronounce Lynae?
    Can't get enough of these right now:

Avilyn, Aldine, Clara, Dane, Ellis, Elise, Eden, Emerson, Grey, Hadley, Lydia, Lane, Lux, Marina

Dane, Ezra, Everett, Finn, Flynn, Finley, Grey, Jameson, Jude, Lennox, Oakley

Lynae is pronounced with the short i sound as in sit and then nay. Ly-nay.

I don't like the double middle name, especially in this case. However I understand why you are doing it.

Elise Arietta is a little bit of a mouth full. that isn't a bad thing, it's actually very pretty! And Arietta is stunning. I really really like that.
    Wanting to be pregnant.