Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which of these do you consider useable/cute?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Constance

12 44.44%
  • Corinne

13 48.15%
  • Corinna

6 22.22%
  • Just Connie

2 7.41%
  • Nancy

7 25.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.

EDIT: Constance, Corinne, Nancy, and more

So, I met a little girl named Constance the other day and thought it was lovely. She goes by the nickname Connie. So cute! This name is really growing on me.

Do you think Corinne could also use the nickname Connie? Or Corinna?

Also, which names do you like out of the poll? I have also been considering Nancy.

Please vote on all the ones you like/consider useable. Thanks
    “If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going hear what you don't want to hear.”
    ― Roberto Bolaño

Mumma to V, A, and K.

Current considerations:
    Miriam Cara Tatum Noel Marcia Vanna Marya Gail
    Roger Seth Cassius Harris Alexander

I lovelovelove Corinna nn Connie! Connie's always struck me as dated, but lately I've seen the appeal. I love Corinna so much, and Connie's adorable for it. I also really like Wren and Cora as nns for Corinna, it has a lot of options.

Well, I love Constance but dislike Connie. It feels bland to me, but I can understand how it would sound spunky to some. It is an intuitive nickname for Constance. I don't think it makes sense for Corinne or Corinna. I have a friend named Corinne who goes by Coco, which I think is adorable and kind of chic via Coco Chanel.

I love Constance, it's one I want to use as a middle if I have a girl. I don't like Connie though (bad association). Corinne is pretty too.

I didn't used to like Connie either, and thought it sounded super British. Not that there is anything wrong with British sounding names, but I am not British. However, that little girl was so darn cute, and it fit her so well...
    “If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going hear what you don't want to hear.”
    ― Roberto Bolaño

Mumma to V, A, and K.

Current considerations:
    Miriam Cara Tatum Noel Marcia Vanna Marya Gail
    Roger Seth Cassius Harris Alexander