• Matilda Jane

36 47.37%
  • Matilda Grace

8 10.53%
  • Matilda Lillian

2 2.63%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Matilda Poll

I love Grace and Lillian, they're both very meaningful to me and I love seeing them used, but I had to vote Matilda Jane--I just like it best as a combo. And Tilly Jane would be an adorable nn!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I like them all, but voted for Matilda Jane.
    Check out this magazine dedicated to baby names - Matilda

My favorite names include Atlas, Cullen, Finn, Gulliver, & Wilder for boys and for girls Allifair, Coralie, Fia, & Mazarine.

I'm happy to see Jane getting so many votes actually. Because even though I like the sound of Matilda Rose best, Jane is actually my great great grandmother's name and she was very significant in my family history! That's the reason I thought of it as an option but just thought Rose sounded so much prettier. So now will be trying to decide between these two.

Matilda Grace gets my vote!

Had to vote for Matilda Jane. Matilda Rose is very pretty, but I like the spunkier feel of Jane, and Rose seems to be getting a little overdone, while Jane is both classic and underused, IMO.