• Matilda Grace

8 10.53%
  • Matilda Lillian

2 2.63%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Matilda Poll

Hybrid View

Matilda Poll

Looking for some feedback ! Having trouble deciding which sounds nicest.

Matilda Rose, it's perfect. Rose calms Matilda down. Grace has almost the same feel, but I absolutely love Rose, the flower, the name, the scent... I like the o-sound with Matilda. It makes it very lush and lovely.

Yes, it is def my fav combo by far too. I am totally in love with it. The only thing that scared me off it is that it's exactly Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams daughters name. And not that it's a bad thing, just didn't want to seem as though I was copying. But I do think it's such a beautiful combination!! It softens Matilda so nicely.

I like Lillian the most, but I think Matilda Rose sounds the best. But most names do with Rose.

Lillian Matilda would be a really cool combo too!
    Loving: Lilith Delphine, Daphne Elisabeth, Eleanor Lilac and my GP Amaryllis Clio
    William Dougal, Rupert Theodore and my GP Augustin Sage

Celestia, Opal, Agatha, Mabel, Delphine, Lilith, Magnolia, Eleanor, Olympia, Harriet, Daphne, Nora, Tabitha, Lilac, Saffron, Wilhelmina, Clio, Amaryllis
    Vaughn, Sterling, Samson, Sage, Rupert, Hugo, August, Stellan, Dougal, Sydney, Theodore, William

Matilda Jane packs a punch with spunk! I love it!
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell