Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My style hasn't change much at all. I had my first daughter at 15 and my now husband and I named her Eliska Seraphine. I am still completely and utterly in love with it and cannot imagine her being anything other than our little Ellie. Other names I like were:

Sutton (meh, dont like this much anymore)
    Georgina
    Mae
    Lola

Gabriel (my sons name)
    Zachary
    Tyson
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray

Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Alexei and Nikolaus but it had to be pronounced the German way (NI-ko-lows)

Girls: Emily and Sam
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Quote Originally Posted by namelover218 View Post
    I had my first daughter at 15
    Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15? That's really young! And you've been with the same guy all the time? I am really impressed!

I liked Leonie and basically any names from french, english and russian classic novels. My way favourite though (when I was, say 2-5) was Lise (my favourite doll), Liesel (my favourite my little pony) and Lison (my 60's skipper doll). I had a huge Rosilda, Rosalind, Rosamund, Rosea phase as well, and Beatrix!

For boy's it was whichever guy I had a crush on... fictional or real. So Robin, Westley, Danny, George, Inigo...

[QUOTE=ottilie;1655581]Oh my GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 15? That's really young! And you've been with the same guy all the time? I am really impressed!

I get that comment a lot. But Im used to it..And yes my husband and I have been together since we were 14.
    Proud mama to..

Eliska Seraphine (b. 3rd March 2001)
    Gabriel Blake 'Gabe' (b. 12th May 2008)
    Naomi Sage (b. 22nd August 2010)
    Scarlett Rowena (b. 28th September 2012)
    Murphy Atticus (b. 28th September 2012)

Top Choices:
    Coralie Nell ~ Juliette Rue ~ Claira Mae
    Willard Pasha ~ Hugo Elliott ~ River Thackeray

If I was a teen mom I'd have chosen names that I'd be pretty disappointed with now considering how much my style has changed.

My first name loves were Elliott and Nathan, which are still nice names just don't excite me anymore but I'd still use them as middle names. I don't think I'd have done that bad a job of naming a boy if I went with Elliott or Nathan, the latter was my favourite first name for about 5 years (between the ages of about 13-18 years old), but that progressed to Nathaniel.

Others that I loved were; Jamie, Mackenzie, Jayden, Kai, Caden, Louis, Ellis, Morgan, Riley, Finlay, Oliver and Bradley for boys.

My taste in girls names was awful and it could have been anything from Louise, Jessica, Charlotte, Jade, Kyla, Jada, Keelyi (crazy spelling and all!), McKenna, Layla, Ella, Scarlett, Erin, Ruby and Yasmin.