Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Having boy/girl twins....need help with girl name!!

I am having boy/girl twins. We have decided on Lincoln for the boy and are undecided on a girl name. Below are the names we are thinking of. Please give me your thoughts or any other suggestions. I really don't want a super popular name. Thanks for your help. Also, I have a son who's name is Brody.

I think Lincoln, Brody and Hadley would make great sibling names! I am not a huge fan of unisex names usually, but I do kind of like Hadley and think it fits great with Lincoln for twins.

I am currently writing a story and the main female character is named Hadley. I like it! To me it seems very sturdy, but also feminine.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I'm normally not a fan of unisex names, but I like Hadley and think it would go nicely with Lincoln and Brody.
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

I like Hadley the best hands down. Especially with brothers Lincoln and Brody. I really like Lincoln too btw. Paisley is way too toddlers and tiaras for me. Layla and Lyla are boring to me. Probably because I grew up with so many of them, but I also find their obvious beauty to be a turn off in a way.