Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Is Jesse a 'bad boy' name

Just wondering if Jesse is seen as a babd boy name, not the good way but as in the 'naughty kid in school' type way...
    I have read multiple posts (here and other forums) where Jesse is discourage because people have know a Jesse who was naughty and horrible... Anyone agree?disagree?
    I love the name Jesse but I don't love the connotations...
    15 year old namelover from downunder...
    Little Ladies: Anouk, Hero, Clio, Rory, Scout & Sailor
    Handsome Guys: Atticus, Levi, Noah, Jasper & Jesse

This makes me laugh because my nephew's name is Jesse. He just graduated High School and was the poster child for honesty, intelligence, integrity, and friendship (literally). He was a high honor student, captain of the football and baseball teams, full college scholarship award winner (academic and athletic), community award for helping people, and voted most likely to succeed. In our community, the name Jesse has the utmost respect. I am so proud to be related to Jesse!

WOW! that is the total opposite of the Jesse stories I have hear (read), Thankyou! It makes me happy to know that not all Jesse's are bad
    15 year old namelover from downunder...
    Little Ladies: Anouk, Hero, Clio, Rory, Scout & Sailor
    Handsome Guys: Atticus, Levi, Noah, Jasper & Jesse

I don't get a "bad boy" impression from Jesse in the least. I actually really like the name. There is a Jesse in my husband's family and they will occasionally call him "messy" because he is just... a mess sometimes. Kind of whiney and a mama's boy. So I guess if anything, I get the opposite of a bad boy connotation from Jesse.
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

Well, my name is Jessie so I don't get the bad-boy connotations with Jesse as it is very similar to my name
    ♪Little Miss Geek♪
    Boys - Angus Cormac, Ross Linden, Miles Elias, Tierney Pax, Clancy Luca
    Girls - Fifer Amity, Lane Geneva, Blythe Elowen, Bronwen Eliza, Anwen Bryony

♥♥♥