Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ottilie- I wish I loved Benno! I want to love Benno! My husband and I both have brothers named Benjamin, so this would be a great way to honor them. I just worry that it sounds too much like a nickname, and not a real, grown up name. Also, Waldo would be for Ralph Waldo Emerson, who I adore, and Roosevelt would be after Teddy Roosevelt. My great great grandfather was one of his rough riders, plus he was just kind of a bad ass! ;-) Radley I took from one of my favorite books... To Kill a Mockingbird.

alzora- Thanks!! Right now we are thinking the middle name Azalea for Veronica. But we are open to suggestions I think Virginia would be Virginia Willow. I like Crosby, and Royal is one of my guilty pleasure names! I love it, but don't think I could actually use it. The DH definitely says, "No." Speaking of him... he loves Baxter! But, I don't :-/

goodkarmavt- Thanks for the suggestions! I like Edmund, but it has the same issue as Edwin, which is that we don't like the nickname Eddie. I like Winston too. I do, however, have a nephew named Weston. Owen would be on the list, but we took it off due to its popularity.

Thanks for your responses! I'm surprised that you guys like Darwin. I thought you'd all think we were crazy!
    ~Mother to Felix & Gus <3

Oops, I somehow answered alzora & jesse together...

jesse- We are thinking Veronica Azalea, but like I said, it's still up in the air. I also like Virginia Willow. Also, I love Milo!! Milo was one of my former loves, and then the DH said, "No," so I moved on to Bruno. Of course, then he still said, "No!"

Thanks lori! Atticus, Ezra, & Gideon are on the list! Milo is still on my list...just not the DH's...

I think it's so hard to find TWO names of the same gender that you love. Felix was our first love...what can top that?! ;-)

Bruno and Dexter - I agree with you, I don't like either. All names have the potential to be teased, but I can see a lot of teasing potential with these two.

Asher Roosevelt - I really like this one. It sounds nice with Felix Newton, and it flows well. I wouldn't worry about Asher's popularity so much. It's more common in suggestions than with actual people. I've volunteered in a large daycare for several years, and have only met one Asher the entire time.

Darwin - I like this one, but I see a lot of teasing with this one as well, especially in Junior/High school because of Charles Darwin.

Quinton Waldo - I personally don't like this one. Not because of the spelling, but because it's not my style. Where's Waldo is also a popular children's book, and Waldo has been joked about quite often lately. Spellings are changeable, so don't worry about changing one letter (it's not like you're changing it to Qwintynn for example). Quinton and Quentin are also pronounced differently in my opinion

Griffin, Jasper, Samson, Declan - i really like these. None are super popular (except maybe Jasper and Declan as they are starting to gain popularity), and they age well.

Tennyson Radley - I love this one. It's different, cute, and sounds great with Felix Newton. I personally love this name for a girl (but I love boy names on girls), but I've never heard of a boy or girl with this name. It sounds a lot like the name Madison to me (which is way more popular for girls), so he could be thinking the same thing.

Maxwell - My favorite one from your list. I love it, it's nice, ages well, and has the nickname Max.

My only suggestions would be August and Gideon.

Thanks dizii! We both like August & Gideon It's hard because whatever he loves, I like and the names that I love, he likes or downright dislikes.

I guess in the end we'll just have to compromise...