Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Opinions & Suggestions needed! :)

Hi Berries! So, the DH and I still can't decide on a future boy's name. & now we are TTC! Our little one is Felix. Middle name Newton, and our top girl name right now is Veronica (Virginia is in 2nd place). There are lots of names we like, but nothing we both love. I have figured out that I like 2 syllable names for boys. I don't know why...it just seems to be the running theme. That and names with an "o" or "v." My husband basically likes any name with an "X." ;-)

Here are the names we've been throwing around.

Bruno- My top pick. The DH keeps saying, "No, no, no."

Dexter- The DH's top pick. I keep saying, "No, no, no!"

Asher Roosevelt- We both like, but worry about the popularity of Asher. We want to stay out of the top 200.

Darwin- Both love it! However, we don't want people to think we are trying to make a "point." Especially since my DH's family is very religious.

Quinton Waldo- Both like this one, but I am sad that Quentin is the original name. I knew a Quinton first, and had no idea this wasn't the original spelling

Griffin - This is a new name on the list. Not sure how we feel about it. Haven't thought of a middle name yet.

Tennyson Radley- I love this one. The DH thinks Tennyson is a feminine name! Are the girls stealing this one?

Other names we like- Jasper, Samson, Maxwell, Desmond, Declan, Edwin....

We just haven't fallen in love with a name! Any new suggestions would be great!! Any names I should cross off this list? Which ones do you like!

Thanks in advance!

Ooo, also the names Arthur/Archer, Charles/Charlie, Henry, Oliver, & George are off the table due to family & friends having already used them.
    ~Mother to Felix & Gus <3

Bruno: I like it. My teddy bear when I was little was called this. What do you think of Benno (it's so so cute!)?

Dexter: No no no. It's not a nice name. And it's quite popular (in the U.K. anyway).

Asher Roosevelt- I love Asher. Not Roosevelt so much.

Darwin- This is so cool!!!! Darwin is amazing and quirky. Marvin, Arvin, Merlin, Devlin?

Quinton Waldo- I prefer Quentin to Quinton. And Waldo is, like, Where is Waldo. Quintin, Quirin, Quinlan?

Griffin - Griffin is nice. I like this very much.

Tennyson Radley- Tennyson is not a girl's name. Alfred, Lord Tennyson!! Not crazy about Radley. Rafferty?

I like Jasper, Samson and Desmond from your other names. they are probably my favourites from your list.

Ooh, I love your taste in names! Here are some two-syllable suggestions:

Crosby
    Jebson
    Culvin
    Royal
    Tucker
    Benton/Brinson/Brinton
    Simon
    Braxton
    Hiram
    Harlen
    Rueben
    Baxter
    Baker
    Griffith

Love Jasper, Samson and Maxwell.
    Darwin is great too as well as Griffin is cute. I really don't think Asher will be too popular to use.

Ideas with Felix...

(Jasper is best match but)

Owen
    Weston
    Jameson
    Hudson
    Edmund
    Winston
    Silas
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold/Ottilie Amina*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

Love your names!! Veronica is amazing. Do you have a middle yet? Out of your boy's names, I'm on your side and say Bruno is the best! A name that you might also like is Milo. So far that's our number 1 pick if we're having a boy.