Names Searched Right Now:

Another name, feedback please :)

Hello, it's me again! Was talking names on another board and someone suggested Hewitt to me. I like the sound and nicknames could be Hews or Hewie....I think it fits with Conrad, Nolan and Juniper...what do you all think?
    -L

Mom to Conrad, Nolan, Juniper and our newest addition {1.31.13} Beckett Mathias Lou

Personally, I think of Hewlett Packard, but I think once you get past that association, it could be fine. It does have nice enough sounds.

With Conrad, Nolan, and Juniper, I don't think it goes that well because I find the other names classic and cool while Hewitt seems very "right now" if you understand. But, I do suppose it's not much different from Beckett on your list.

I'm not much help! I think if you love it, then it'd be fine to use since there's no negatives really about it.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Yeah, I'm with @dantea on this. For me Beckett is already the outlier in your favorites list. But I prefer it to Hewitt.
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

I like the feel of it, but I too think of Hewlett Packard. It also reads as an imperative sentence: "Hew it!" (as in, go hew some wood!). Finally, it doesn't quite fit with Conrad and Nolan, your other boys, as well as the more classic suggestions you were considering earlier.

Names with a similar feel (which again I like in the context of your family):

Abbott
    Corbett
    Leverett
    Prescott
    Truett
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

Thanks all, back to the drawing board!
    -L

Mom to Conrad, Nolan, Juniper and our newest addition {1.31.13} Beckett Mathias Lou