Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Great replies! It's nice to know that people are generally in favor of a little whimsy More favorites or awesome name spottings are welcome. Thanks, everyone!

I have been seriously contemplating a whimsical word name for the past few months for a future daughters middle name. I don't know though, it may be... too much. Or I kind of feel like, "Why should this child get this flattering name and not my first daughter?" I think you'll see what I mean when I say the name I am considering is... Radiance. My husband wants all the kids to have "Ray" In their middle name, and my daughters middle name is Rain. I think another daughter could be Raven, and since these are both word names... I started thinking of other Ray words, and came up with Radiant and Radiance.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

Love whimsical middles! I think middle names, since they usually aren't used in day to day life, are allowed to have a bit of whimsy!
    I like a lot of nature/word names for the middle spot - Snow, Dove, Wynn, Aspen, Harbor, Season, Silver to name a few.
    Luna

My nephew's middle name is Fate. That is for sure not my style.

Moxie is a guilty pleasure I'd consider using in the middle spot, along with certain weird flower and/or mythology names (Chrysanthemum, Amaryllis, Taliesin.)
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr