Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I don't have a whimsical name myself, but I plan on my kids having them. My top girl combos are Scarlett Fable Michelle and Maeve Ginger Lucia and I think they're a little whimsical
    Kylee

I love whimsical names on children but I recently met a 17 year old girl named Ocean and it just seemed bizarre to me. Though I doubt I'd ever use one myself, I do love to dream.
    Reverie is simply darling, I also adore Luna, even Whimsy or Wonder.

When I was younger I thought Nessarose - like from Wicked, would be beautiful. I still think Primrose - a la Hunger Games - would be lovely but they would definitely be hard names to pull off. Fortunately they have accessible "normal" nicknames.

My daughter is a Calico and I've had nothing but compliments about it, which surprised me considering it's uncommon.

I'm planning on using whimsical middles, Moonbeam or Aquamarine for a girl, and Evelake for a boy.

I'm not brave enough to use whimsical names as first names, and I'll be reserving the middle name spot for family names! But, I love reading the daring, adventurous and beautiful choices some Berries use in the middle!