Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    *shudder*.

London, Ireland, Bristol, Cumbria, Kendall, York, Britain are all too close to home for me, literally.

I prefer Britannia.
    Last edited by oliviasarah; November 1st, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

I know a girl named Britton and it never struck me as odd or over the top. I do think it feels masculine though.

I'm going to go against the grain here and say I think it can be cute! I have friends who have a friend named Britain (Asian girl in case you're wondering) and while watching her play water polo, I felt that her name really fit her! I can see how people could find it odd by just trying to imagine it on someone without a real-life Britain to refer to.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I don't like it.
    It's too much imo, especially if you're not British, or have no ties to Britain.

I don't like country names on people much personally, I'd be very unimpressed if I met a Britain who had no ties to Britain.

There's also Brietta nn Britt.
    Laurel - 2O - Aries - Slytherin - University of Toronto

-------
    Newest thoughts for little ones: Angelo - Caspian - Eden | Isabela - Brisa - Gisele

Immediately I thought it was a bit much but it is growing on me.
    “If you're going to say what you want to say, you're going hear what you don't want to hear.”
    ― Roberto Bolaño

Mumma to V, A, and K.

Current considerations:
    Miriam Cara Tatum Noel Marcia Vanna Marya Gail
    Roger Seth Cassius Harris Alexander