Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like it for a girl. I know a boy named Britain, so it's not weird to me. I've always liked it for a girl, and Britt is a cute nickname. He does it called Great Britain often though, but it's a tease that isn't always bad. I think it works great as a first and middle name. Many names flow well with it (Britain Caroline and Juliet Britain for example), so your name options aren't very limited.

It's one of those place names that's over the top for me. When you start moving into country territory it's too much (like Britain, Ireland, America, even India in my opinion).

Bridget could work, if you like that. It's a little dated, but it's nickname could be Britt. Or you could just use Britt as the first name, as a feminization/variant of Brett.

Stop. Back away from the name of my country. Sorry, I think this is a ridiculous idea. I even cringe when I hear the actress America Ferrera's name :/ I can just about cope with London (even though I still think that's pushing it) but as the above person says, using country names is too much.

Brittany, Birgitta, Brigita or Britta (Scandinavian) would be better options
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

It's not my style, but I don't think it's too out there. I know two, one male and one female, they're both in their twenties.

Have you considered Britton? That way you still get the same sound and can do the nickname Britt but it looks less like Great Britain.