Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    First, I must say that I love your children's names!

Boys:
    Hudson
    Pierce
    Cade
    Maxwell
    Reese/Rhys
    Jett
    Asher
    Zane
    Declan
    Xander
    Gage
    Conrad
    Bryce
    Ronan/Rowan
    Miles/Milo
    Easton
    Logan
    Evander
    Kobe
    Levi
    Garrett
    Flynn
    Ryder
    Vaughn
    Fletcher
    Dylan
    Wilder

Girls:
    Emma
    Mackenzie/Mckenna
    Sadie
    Harper
    Teagan
    Leah
    Wren
    Kinley
    Ivy
    Camryn
    Sage
    Kendall
    Ivy
    Paige
    Reagan
    Shiloh
    Ava
    Payton
    Tatum
    Avery
    Willow
    Layla

Sorry for any repeats, let me know what you think of these so I can help some more! good luck

Thank you so much for the advice and suggestions! I'm starting to really like Reagan if it's a girl. Any suggestions for a cute middle name for Reagan?

To keep with virtue name of Joy what about Reagan Fay (shortened form of Faith). As for a boy how about Cade Bennett, Dane Hansen, or Blaine Dominic?

Well, I have been put on bed rest for the rest of the pregnancy (10 more weeks) so I have a lot of time to think! We still have not come up with any names we totally agree on and I'm starting to stress! If anyone is still reading this post I would love some insight. Nothing is really jumping out at me. I love the fact that our children's names (Knox Christian and Piper Joy) are short (to complement our long last name) and easy to pronounce. I used to love long flowery girls names (Victoria, Bianca etc.), but not anymore. I like the shorter, more spunky girl names and boy names that are strong, but not pompous or yuppie sounding. A random side note: My husband's family is Finnish so he would be insanely excited if we found a name of Finnish or Scandinavian origin. Unfortunately, I've looked with all 3 kids and never really found any I thought would work.

My husband gets annoyed with me talking about names all the time, but I really would feel so much better if I could get some clarity, especially if I deliver early.

So, with that said - any help or advice with our current "list" would be so very VERY much appreciated!

-Girls-
    Elsie (He likes)
    Dinah (I like, but would get annoyed if people called her Diana all the time)
    Brenna (Also like, but would be annoyed if she was always called Brenda)
    Ruby (I think we both actually like this one at the moment)
    Gloria (This was my grandmother's name who recently passed away. I always wanted to use it somehow with my own child, but I have a cousin named Gloria so don't know that it's possible.)
    Reagan (I was really liking this one, but he's not totally sold)
    Farrah (He likes)

-Boys-
    Finn (Cool because of his Finnish heritage, but not sure it's very tough sounding)
    Blaise (This has been our #1 boy name for months, but recently my husband discovered the meaning "to lisp or stutter" and he doesn't know if he could use it now)
    Bennett (We both like, but I don't know if I'm sold)

How about Lennox, Maddox or Harper?